COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

This kid gotta be on the juice not that i pay close attention to his shit but he seems significantly bigger Fikshun on YouTube

y'all new niggas and alladat google/samsung/apple pay shit.

Niggas be holdin up the line trying to pay with a goddamned phone. "hold on... lemme just... it don't be takin this long normally..."

Just use a card or cash.

Ironically, they're just as bad as the old people who pull out their checkbook.

Or the ones who use self-checkout for the first time because they don't wanna wait in the long lines for the cashier.

Yeah, I just saw a clip with Rich Eisen talking about how TNT might lose their rights and that show would go away. That's crazy. I've heard a lot of people say they don't even watch the NBA anymore outside of that show.

They won't.

Simply because those other companies........NBC and Amazon...........have deeper pockets.

Only one who can save it is Adam Silver.

And that's if it's only a small difference in the bids.

But if NBC and Amazon's bid is a billion or more over what TNT can bid...............it's a wrap.

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
You don't come outside

You not qualified to have an opinion
Bro posted that like in the middle of the night like he was at the club hearing these records go off. In his head, these records interrupted a night out where he was surrounded by bitches that was just about to slide with him

Nigga was on the midnight shift at McDonalds peeking at the thread scoffing cause Kenny wasn't getting stomped out

You another dude concerned with a man keeping his child out the public eye. Let me know when one of these goofs throw a punch or it ain't real beef
😂😂😂 you ain't seen me say anything about the beef between them. I just thought that video was funny