Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I have a Ja rule joke but it wouldn’t make sense now since it didn’t happen but I still think it would be funny

I’m just gonna say it

Let’s forget that Ja rule went to prison for tax evasion

If Ja rule went to prison, what would he go to prison for?

*in Ja rules voice*

MURDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it???

😆😆😆
lol…ion think most people remember he went to prison for tax evasion

I went a couple months ago to get a new spare tire, while there, I saw an Escalade and that shit had crispy 22 inch rim, undamaged. It didn’t fit my car but damn, the amount of custom work done vehicles out there is something else.

The ones down here do something similar where they won’t assist you at all besides move the car in a way so you can get into it. Outside of that, you keep what you kill at a low rate.

Be be shit like that, that when you don’t have to do it anymore, you forget about the fun and savings.

Hell yea you go in there for certain parts but will run up on shit like new radio systems, rims and all kinds of shit that the owners must didn't bother to take out

Bruh. I know yall gon call me a liar, but as a whole black folks do not celebrate Juneteenth

Because honestly it’s about Texas freeing slaves later than other states. Like I’ve heard of it growing up but a lot of slaves were freed in 1863 and 1865. Juneteenth was just a few months later. So it’s kinda weird to make it the Black American holiday without context.

@old man

Because honestly it’s about Texas freeing slaves later than other states. Like I’ve heard of it growing up but a lot of slaves were freed in 1863 and 1865. Juneteenth was just a few months later. So it’s kinda weird to make it the Black American holiday without context.

@old man
It’s more than that to me. But yea, that plays a part

Back