Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

@mike030270 They are now restrictions on what you can bring to a festival and a lot of events require you have your belongings in either a clear bag or the bag can only be a certain size. The last time I went to a outdoor festival we packed a whole picnic lunch and some liquor, but that was a while ago...

Edit: Most places also have restrictions on bringing in liquids...

Nah, plenty of vendors there plus a lot of them have cracked down on shit you can actually bring inside the venue
Ever have your phone or wallet stolen? I've heard that's a thing. Plus apparently people using rfid blockers on their credit cards

@mike030270 They are now restrictions on what you can bring to a festival and a lot of events require you have your belongings in either a clear bag or the bag can only be a certain size. The last time I went to a outdoor festival we packed a whole picnic lunch and some liquor, but that was a while ago...
Yea I've seen the clear bag thing too. There's some on amazon that look like a backpack and some drawstring backpacks

Just check the website for the festival. They will have a list of things you can bring. I plan on going to my first one this year.
Problem is like with water bottles. I found some cool collapsible bottles but the site doesn't specify whether they're allowed so I'll need to contact them I guess

Back