Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

We are living in the most self centered time.

Everything is Me, Self, I.

Everything from entertainment to therapy is about self fulfilling actions.

The individual is not bigger than the group. Thats why relationships with friends and family are so easily broken.

It’s disgusting 🤮
What's wrong with therapy?

Dads with daughters if you daughter put her hand on you is ok to put hands on her? We hear about dads and sons and moms and daughters and even mom and son but I was thinking about daughter and dad getting into it and how I’d react if my daughter lost her mind. @Duwop @Dwayne @Big_Ev

What's wrong with therapy?
Nothing and something.

Good and bad.
Dads with daughters if you daughter put her hand on you is ok to put hands on her? We hear about dads and sons and moms and daughters and even mom and son but I was thinking about daughter and dad getting into it and how I’d react if my daughter lost her mind. @Duwop @Dwayne @Big_Ev
I smack hands.

That’s all I can do.

This breaks my heart just thinking about it

There's several studies about "Generation Z" and how sexless, lonely and sober they are.

The idea these kids are high and fucking all the time probably came from Euphoria, which was written by a damn 30 plus year old that grew up in the 90s.

And let's be serious, these motherfuckers are more stressed.

They have access to the entire world and can see hierarchies form in real time. They know exactly what it takes to get to the top and they know most of them ain't gonna get there.

That shit is stressful. They aren't ignorant kids. Their entire social world is quantified and stratified due to information technology.

Lol, why you think these little kids kill themselves at 8 years old now? Why you think there's a bullying epidemic? Why you think these motherfuckers don't want children or relationships?

Social hierarchies and stratifications used to be inferred.

You live in a middle class neighborhood, you only seen other middle class people. You knew rich people existed but they were never around so you never felt small.

Lol, now you can have a rich motherfucker like Adin Ross spend 250K gambling on a game of NBA 2K. You can watch a woman lifestyle streamer take a private jet.

Then you can see all the horrors of the world on your fucking phone. You can watch a live stream of Palestinians get bombed all day. We only saw the Vietnam War on the news. Most of the shit we saw were photographs.

I was poor but I didn't see a rich motherfucker up close until about 28 years old. I saw violence as a teen, but I never seen a motherfucker live stream getting bombed and lose their entire family. I was bullied but nobody ever recorded it and showed it to their 10K followers and mocked me all day and night.

Ignorance is bliss and that's why these kids and young adults don't drugs, fuck or commit crimes like previous generations. They are strangled by a digital reality that they can't escape.

Bruh... They're "strangled by a digital reality..." that they voluntarily choose to participate in.

NONE OF THIS SHIT IS MANDATORY

What did Tyler say?

GIypx0jXIAAaR21.jpg

Get the fuck offline if the shit has you down so bad!!! Just 'cause the shit is there don't mean you gotta use it.

Yes, you can see all the horrors of the world on your phone, but who told you to look? Why are you looking if it disturbs you so much??? All them cartel decapitation videos out there, I've seen a few seconds of one and decided I don't wanna she that shit ever again and haven't.

If this generation is so fucked up by the foul shit on the internet, then they need to stop looking for the shit. If rich niggas doing rich nigga shit got you depressed, stop fuckin lookin at rich muhfuckas! There's so much fuckin knowledge available at their fingertips yet this is what they choose to look at.

As in VOLUNTARILY!!!

And, yeah... These lil muhfuckas ARE doing all the drugs. They're doing the percs, xanax, and alladat other shit, they're back to sniffin coke, fuckin with heroin, and all that shit. They fuckin way earlier and way more BUT, pregnancy rates are down 'cause nowadays we got Plan B.

Only way I'd do that is if it was life or death, as in she pulled a knife. Past that, the worst that might happen is I put her in a joint lock and talk her down.

I hope that I have taught my girls there are some things that they should and shouldn’t do. Right now they are in the stage of not trying to get into trouble.

If it came to that I been lost her. But if she did manage to hit me she got 1 free coupon

I try my hardest to preach to the kids to look on the bright side of things and to make a way for themselves and family.

I preach community to them a lot.

As a coach, I have gotten kids to open up to me to talk about their problems they are having to help guide thek along with those parents. That space is tough to navigate in, especially with the young kids

A little off topic but at what age do you guys or would you guys suggest trying to get kids to open up?

A little off topic but at what age do you guys or would you guys suggest trying to get kids to open up?
As soon as they can talk imo

They may not grasp what you're trying to do which is ok but at least you are building the foundation to let them know it's ok to open up as they grow up and continue to process the large range of emotions

How old we talking?

Cuz I'll discipline a child... But I wouldn't legit fight, punch, or beat up my adult daughter any more than I would her mother if she tried to fight me.

But if it's a child, still under the age of 10 or so... I'd prolly break out the belt..

Can’t envision a scenario where my daughters put their hands on me. Only ones I can think of is if they are adults or going through some teenage angst and the action comes from an outburst of emotion to me preventing or not excusing something they want to do or did.

In that sense I’d look at it like, a loving parent. I could reasonably duff them out but what would I gain from it? Unlike if it’s my son, same issue, but what I stand to lose from that is much more than what I’d stand to lose by forgiving my girls for getting physical.

Let your son get physical wit you, and letting it go, he’d never respect you again until you rough him up a bit. Just how men are, can have you thinking you can just put hands on me. Cause a boy will definitely not be on the humble and be like, he let me live.

A boy would be like, that mufucka know better than to think I won’t get physical wit him. I’d let my girls do a lil something, let shit calm down and be like. You know what I could’ve done right?

When she acknowledges, I’m get right up in her shit and be like

1710699431581.gif

Back