Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

Free @Disanthrope. Y'all

View attachment 1257588

This is Propaga Copaganda
I used to feel a different way about law enforcement, being in closer proximity to it, the side that a lot of people don’t get to see.

Police have a hard job, the office of corrections have a hard job. Elected law enforcement individuals have a hard job. Thank god they do it, cause it doesn’t pay them back what their effort is worth. I know we as civilians get caught up in a lot of “noise” and we all have had some unneeded experiences with law enforcement.

A lot of the people behind bars, ain’t bad people, but they ain’t ready to be out here bruh. They just ain’t, locked up ain’t the best place for them to be, it ain’t, but they dont need to be out here bruh. They ain’t ready to be out here.

And that’s white, black, female, male, but it’s disproportionately us, cause we disproportionately….our environments ill prepare us to be out here. Fucked me up to realize it

Had some with a few sunny side up eggs and a waffle this morning. Quite delicious

I don't know why but anything more than two sunny side up eggs seems like gluttony to me. Maybe I've been brainwashed by marketing though because I can easily eat 3 in a scramble or an omelet.

On another note - I was in Minnesota earlier this year and went into this local breakfast chain spot and they had bacon egg and cheese on everything from bagels to flatbreads to some crazy spaced out shit that don't make no sense. So I was like "can I get that but on a roll?"

"a what???"

"a roll"

"roll?"

"You know... like bread... but a roll. I don't know how else to explain it. Like the round bread you make a sandwich with"

...Awkward silence...

"Just put it on the fuckin' wack-ass midwest bagel, please"

...Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. The trucker behind me takes his hand off his concealed weapon...

Why the hell is a bacon egg and cheese on a roll a regional thing? That shit should be nationwide. It's not like I asked for a taylor egg and cheese salt pepper no ketchup.

Ion wanna depress nobody but

You ever seen one of those liberal media things where they go out and interview trump supporters and their thought processes and beliefs be so far from actual reality

And you be like, I ain’t a trump supporter and I know a lot of stupid people support trump but they had to selectively edit and only show the dumbest. Then you spend time in a rural town and understand why they are so ignorant.

It’s like that when you spend time in jails. It’s eye opening.

Jails not prison, prisons actually house really smart people. Jails tho

Believe it or not, You’re forced to not be stupid in prison, is what I get from it.

I don't know why but anything more than two sunny side up eggs seems like gluttony to me. Maybe I've been brainwashed by marketing though because I can easily eat 3 in a scramble or an omelet.

On another note - I was in Minnesota earlier this year and went into this local breakfast chain spot and they had bacon egg and cheese on everything from bagels to flatbreads to some crazy spaced out shit that don't make no sense. So I was like "can I get that but on a roll?"

"a what???"

"a roll"

"roll?"

"You know... like bread... but a roll. I don't know how else to explain it. Like the round bread you make a sandwich with"

...Awkward silence...

"Just put it on the fuckin' wack-ass midwest bagel, please"

...Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. The trucker behind me takes his hand off his concealed weapon...

Why the hell is a bacon egg and cheese on a roll a regional thing? That shit should be nationwide. It's not like I asked for a taylor egg and cheese salt pepper no ketchup.

Eat a fucking bacon and egg and cheese sandwich like the rest of the world or a biscuit. Most rolls are after breakfast food.

Back