Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

lol word word. give us the youtube link on how to make our own artisanal organic sausage links for breakfast when you get a moment

:hahaha:

Well....

Its called Break -Fast....it's the 1st meal after your body was sleep

The 1st thing in your stomach should not be heavy greasy food

But here you go...sidenote I don't like cauliflower.. (if you watch you'll understand)

Well....

Its called Break -Fast....it's the 1st meal after your body was sleep

The 1st thing in your stomach should not be heavy greasy food

But here you go...sidenote I don't like cauliflower.. (if you watch you'll understand)

We start off with smoothies round here

Yes it's such a vibe , but definitely can be intimidating... people be dancing, doing tricks and all types shit. I love seeing young kids in there.
Yeah, i had a blast. I started hanging in the rails for a few laps. Not sure if they call them laps. Had to get use to it since I havent been in over 20yrs. The more i skated, the more I strayed from the rails.

Then i started imitating other people's technique. Legs buckled on one of them so i went back to what I knew, lol. Next step is to learn how to turn better.

I seen this, and I guess I’m pessimistic, cause even though this is beautiful. I always wonder what’s beyond the room. I’d hate to travel to experience this and the surrounding area is shit
If that is a resort, and it looks like one, they are usually away from everything. They want you to not have to leave their land since they have everything you want. At least the all inclusive resorts. Or they put them in tourist areas. One of the main reasons im not a fan of all inclusive is because they are so far from everything.

Last edited:
If that is a resort, and it looks like one, they are usually away from everything. They want you to not have to leave their land since they have everything you want. At least the all inclusive resorts. Or they put them in tourist areas. Ine of the main reasons im not a fan of all inclusive is because they are so far frim everything.
I don’t travel much, expound on the meaning of all inclusive

It means that you pay a flat fee for unlimited things such as food, and alcohol. They will have activities, stores, events, excursions, private beaches, cater to you. Pretty much they have what you need so you dont have to go to the nearest town/city.
Man I love me an all inclusive spot

Man I love me an all inclusive spot
Im an adventurer. I like to see the area. I like to stay in populated areas so I can walk to most places. Or take a cab. I did my first all inclusive as an adult last year to punta cana. It was far from the cities. It was cool that food ans drinks are not a problem. Having a private beach is dope. But I dont like being that far from the action. I can honestly say I dont really know what punta cana looks like. I dont go hundreds of miles to sit on a beach or in my room.

Back