Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The OJ Simpson Lounge

Wife and I used to watch that shit, neither of us could believe any of them situations. Like, some of these muhfuckas had to have been the dumbest of the dumb.

How you gonna date someone on the internet for 10 years and never meet them??????????

That’s not a fucking relationship!!!!!!

They deserve the heartbreak they end up getting

The vibe of this makes it feel like he may be leaning towards feeling like this is a bad deal.

And from his perspective as however many millions he has, it might be. But the proper way to frame it to people seeking to grow is different.

George Foreman didn’t create the Foreman Grill. For Patti to get 20 million just off of her name and occasion promotions and a reach of 1000’s of Walmarts, and get 20 million.

Thats not a bad deal, in fact, the marketing behind that and the reach of that could allow her to finesse herself into a black Martha Stewart pocket, if, she wanted to do that. Which she don’t.

But it provided 20 million and extended opportunities. To frame that as a bad deal is shortsighted and is only focus on one payout. Instead of an opportunity to go in with low leverage and turn it into many opportunities with high leverage.

The vibe of this makes it feel like he may be leaning towards feeling like this is a bad deal.

And from his perspective as however many millions he has, it might be. But the proper way to frame it to people seeking to grow is different.

George Foreman didn’t create the Foreman Grill. For Patti to get 20 million just off of her name and occasion promotions and a reach of 1000’s of Walmarts, and get 20 million.

Thats not a bad deal, in fact, the marketing behind that and the reach of that could allow her to finesse herself into a black Martha Stewart pocket, if, she wanted to do that. Which she don’t.

But it provided 20 million and extended opportunities. To frame that as a bad deal is shortsighted and is only focus on one payout. Instead of an opportunity to go in with low leverage and turn it into many opportunities with high leverage.

It's wild seeing a multimillionaire sitting on a literal throne in front of a room full of brokies who paid to be there tell them that a 20 million dollar marketing deal for an aging celebrity is trash. And it's even more wild that they were acting like that was some illuminating shit.

It's wild seeing a multimillionaire sitting on a literal throne in front of a room full of brokies who paid to be there tell them that a 20 million dollar marketing deal for an aging celebrity is trash. And it's even more wild that they were acting like that was some illuminating shit.
The fucked up thing is,…

If he believe it, he hasn’t gained the level of wisdom he should’ve gained by now, which is very sad.

Or

He knows better, and he is purposing misleading black people for his own well being. Which is very sad.

I’m sure there has to be some people in there that’s like, damn I can’t believe I paid for this shit

Back