Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

This is really how short women look to y'all??

Yes.

It's why I only use to like women that are 5'7 and up, because women that are under 5'7 can literally be out of my line of sight.

It made me feel like I was with a kid.

But then I discovered that some short women are insecure about their height and wear heels 24/7. And if they are wearing heels, they are dressing up everyday.

And I got a foot fetish... they could all out sprint in heels.

So I added fun-size to the menu.

Why did he have to talk like anything why couldn't he just be himself? He wasn't doing anyone no kind of harm.

We have to unlearn the thinking that blackness is some kind of uniform all of us have to wear to a standard. Or at least redefine what the standard is.
Stanley in the hood dressing like the rich guy from Gilligan's Island.

Fam.....

I haven't thought about who was on Mt Rushmore since I was 13

I been smoked that memory away and replaced it with more useless shit I can spout for no reason

Is that how they looked to you?

Not really. I mean, talking to them was definitely a lot of her looking up and me looking down. Really didn't think about it much more past they were all cute as shit with bangin bodies and we vibed. The shortest chick ended in a bad break up, but it was high school so my crew was wild immature about it and my homegirl did crack a joke talmbout I prolly should have just picked her up like a toddler and burped her and we prolly wouldn't have broken up..

Back