Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Good! The Palestinians should stand up to those fake small hats! exactly why black folks from Haiti will ALWAYS have the utmost respect from black folks globally! They are the ONLY ones who stood up to white colonialism and destroyed them! That’s why they don’t get any support globally from white ran countries because they are still mad they killed whites and gained their independence!!! Black folks here in America to concern with celebrity gossip, literally GROWN black folks, spend their time WISHING white people will give up reparations etc white people only understand VIOLENCE! We aren’t getting anything without VIOLENCE it’s that simple! Keep praying all you want

Good! The Palestinians should stand up to those fake small hats! exactly why black folks from Haiti will ALWAYS have the utmost respect from black folks globally! They are the ONLY ones who stood up to white colonialism and destroyed them! That’s why they don’t get any support globally from white ran countries because they are still mad they killed whites and gained their independence!!! Black folks here in America to concern with celebrity gossip, literally GROWN black folks, spend their time WISHING white people will give up reparations etc white people only understand VIOLENCE! We aren’t getting anything without VIOLENCE it’s that simple! Keep praying all you want

They shooting old people at bus stops and parading around the naked bodies of dead women.

Y'all need to learn to stop thinking binary. Israel is acting like straight up colonizers. What is also true is them Hamas mfers are actual terrorists. Fuck is we as black people trying so hard to hold hands with these mfers for?

You must not know of Ethiopia

They shooting old people at bus stops and parading around the naked bodies of dead women.

Y'all need to learn to stop thinking binary. Israel is acting like straight up colonizers. What is also true is them Hamas mfers are actual terrorists. Fuck is we as black people trying so hard to hold hands with these mfers for?
Yeah it’s ok to not support either side….that should be our approach to most conflicts tbh

You lack comprehension skills where did I say anywhere in my post about black folks holding hands with them? I said they should be like them! White folks use to FEED black babies to alligators, brutally tortured raped black women and men! Literally the name PICNICS are about going to the park and hanging black folks! I’m not like these weirdos on here I know how white folks truly are! Yet you have weirdos wishing they was white, lusting after white women that wouldn’t even spit on you if you was on fire a few generations ago! We aren’t to far removed from the civil rights movement.. if black folks had even the slightest courage like another groups we wouldn’t be even remotely need to be WISHING we get reparations it would have been given by now! I’m not about to argue about this subject any further believe what you want

Back