Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Full dictator mode in effect. I have heard trump been raising the rates when the government stays there. Trump doin immoral and unethical shit like a motherfucker. Full mob boss w/o giving af. MAGA

Lol he's been VIOLATIN' fam mad brazen too its crazy it doesn't get more coverage.

Another reminder that conservatives don't care about conservatism. They should be most abhorred by all the waste of public money

So for those that pay more attention than I have....

...for Buttigieg to be so slightly ahead in Iowa caucus....did that come outta nowhere? Don't remember this guy being one of the front runners

And does it make anyone suspicious that he has past connection to Shadow company who ran Iowa caucus app?

And if it looks like they're tryna get Bernie TF outta there like last election, does it concern y'all that they might be repeating 2016 again?

And hypothetically, if there is a conspiracy to get Bernie out, do u think its bc he's not a "real democrat"?

I get "vote against trump no matter what" so just curious what others think about this without bringing him up

Pete poured millions into Iowa and has been campaigning there for 6 months.

He also looks like 90% of the voters there.

I don’t anticipate him doing this well in most of the other states.

Its very suspicious that Pete called the Iowa Democratic Party to bury the Iowa poll before the caucus, and that he paid $40,000 for the app that happened to count the votes, and how that App mysterously crashed multiple times and had problems, and that all of the partial results were released at arbitrary pints that showed Pete winning by .01 or .03 percentage points, and that Pete declared victory the first night and is trying to ride that wave into New Hampshire.

The hatred for Bernie is because he threatens all of the corruption and all of the Trillions that are made collectively through money in politics. He wants democracy to be in the hands of the people and that’s bad for business.

It has noting to do with his title. That’s just one of the excuses they will use to tear him down.

Last edited:
Pete poured millions into Iowa and has been campaigning there for 6 months.

He also looks like 90% of the voters there.

I don’t anticipate him doing this well in most of the other states.

Its very suspicious that Pete called the Iowa Democratic Party to bury the Iowa poll before the caucus, and that he paid $40,000 for the app that happened to count the votes, and how that App mysterously crashed multiple times and had problems, and that all of the partial results were released at arbitrary pints that showed Pete winning by .01 or .03 percentage points, and that Pete declared victory the first night and is trying to ride that wave into New Hampshire.

The hatred for Bernie is because he threatens all of the corruption and all of the Trillions that are made collectively through money in politics. He wants democracy to be in the hands of the people and that’s bad for business.

It has noting to do with his title. That’s just one of the excuses they will use to tear him down.
Damn didn't know about that 40k. And no one said shit?

I wonder what's goin thru Bernie's mind cuz dude still playing it cool

Really curious to see how NH plays out

Damn didn't know about that 40k. And no one said shit?

I wonder what's goin thru Bernie's mind cuz dude still playing it cool

Really curious to see how NH plays out

Yeah Bernie knows what’s up.

At this point he doesn’t give af. He just wants to keep his head down, get his message out, and win.

Back