Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Folks get real quiet when facts are thrown around...

giphy.gif

I’m so confused about why people are even concerned about Rogan, he has no actual political opinions. He hates everything. His whole schtick is to play devils advocate to whatever the mainstream takes are.

That’s part of Rogan‘s shtick he plays the dumb pothead “free thinker” role well.. But look at some of the guest he’s had on.. He had on the former leader of the Proud Boys plus he's had on other people who push various white supremacist ideologies like Jordan Peterson & Sam Harris.. Rogan is not just playing the devil’s advocate or being a free thinker...

That’s part of Rogan‘s shtick he plays the dumb pothead “free thinker” role well.. But look at some of the guest he’s had on.. He had on the former leader of the Proud Boys plus he's had on other people who push various white supremacist ideologies like Jordan Peterson & Sam Harris.. Rogan is not just playing the devil’s advocate or being a free thinker...

I think his guest selection has a devils advocate aspect to it too, but I see what you saying. He is very liberal in areas of conversation that have not been beaten to death in the press, that was what exposed his strategy to me.

I intentionally didn’t say “free thinker,” he clearly has an agenda to rail against mainstream narratives.

He is just not deserving of anyone getting worked up about it.

Back