Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Do Biden / Harris even plan on doing any campaign stops, etc to Wisconsin, Minnesota and Ohio before the election?

No clue but is this really a time to be setting up large gatherings? And if it’s a small gathering why go at all?

No clue but is this really a time to be setting up large gatherings? And if it’s a small gathering why go at all?

Atleast hold teleconference town halls with potential voters etc.........I understand that these are different times than 2016 but Hillary virtually ignored the Blue Wall states after the 2016 DNC convention. I know Biden has been campaigning in PA but not sure about the others

Atleast hold teleconference town halls with potential voters etc.........I understand that these are different times than 2016 but Hillary virtually ignored the Blue Wall states after the 2016 DNC convention. I know Biden has been campaigning in PA but not sure about the others

And that can be done without physically traveling to the actual state....but I do understand the optics behind actually going

Biden does need to get out there. It can be done safely. Do it outside, proper social distancing, masks, etc. Families and close friends that come together can sit together. Something similar to what NASCAR did. He can be on stage 30 feet from the audience.

I think they are feeling to confident that they are winning even when not getting out there. Does seem strikingly similar to some miscalculations Hillary did in 2016. Thinking the extensive campaigning in swing states wasn’t necessary.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on in Portland?

I mean I see them trending like once a week for protests and all that..

Is it a continuation of the BLM marches/protests or has it evolved into something else? Dont really see too much about it on the news

If I'm not mistaken police have said they've given up trying to stop people from fighting

Back