Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

“I don’t wanna hear one more god damned thing about Russia!”

“No one told me what Russia was doing. If they had I would have done something.”

Excerpt from The Autobiography of Malcolm X:

86C795E0-FE46-473E-A633-8613B52F3E61.jpeg

This was Malcolm X in 1964 recognizing this and it’s playing out in the open right now in 2020.

Is this why Trump is trying to get so close with Russia and why he is going so hard at the Chinese? To preserve what’s left of white power in the world? It’s not surprising but to see it recognized by X in 1964 is crazy.

View attachment 329970

This was Malcolm X in 1964 recognizing this and it’s playing out in the open right now in 2020.

Is this why Trump is trying to get so close with Russia and why he is going so hard at the Chinese? To preserve what’s left of white power in the world? It’s not surprising but to see it recognized by X in 1964 is crazy.

Nope, Trump is for self only. Maybe others around him have these motives (ie Stephen Miller), but Trump will ride whatever narrative he thinks will help him personally.

Nope, Trump is for self only. Maybe others around him have these motives (ie Stephen Miller), but Trump will ride whatever narrative he thinks will help him personally.
I agree Trump is for self only, but as you stated, those around him are very race aware and push him in whichever direction they’d like him to go. So Trump’s policy is set based on their direction and is in line with what X stated back in ‘64.

View attachment 329970

I think this could be a good convo/thread as far as Africa/China relations.

Some think China is exploiting Africa for it's natural resources and debt trapping them. I feel like @DOS_patos spoke on this before can't remember his take for or against though.

As for the US our relations with China have been fair up to Obama era. It's really Trump that's going hard on them so I believe once he's out the door relations will improve again.

Depends on who u ask whether that is actually beneficial for the US though.

Back