Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

You guys focused too much on spectacle. Vote for the person whose policies are most likely to do the most good for black people.

You shouldn't need to hear every politician describe what they got cookin' for blacks. Yes yes yes it's not right etc but it is what it is

Read the policies, understand what they mean and decide how helpful or otherwise they are for you and your people.

You guys focused too much on spectacle. Vote for the person whose policies are most likely to do the most good for black people.

You shouldn't need to hear every politician describe what they got cookin' for blacks. Yes yes yes it's not right etc but it is what it is

Read the policies, understand what they mean and decide how helpful or otherwise they are for you and your people.
I agree...but what do you do when none of them work? I like Tulsi, and liked Booker's policies before he dropped, but neither has a shot now. Still no real plan for infrastruture & education plans from the front-runners. Just pandering to LGBT or illegals or people without healthcare(and how is that when the poor can get it under ACA). Tired of having to pay for private schooling for my kids, or driving down roads with potholes, or delaing with traffic cause nothing's been done for decades.

I do think people should vote smart for local races though. They have a FAR bigger impact than the national races. Too many just skim over them.

I agree...but what do you do when none of them work? I like Tulsi, and liked Booker's policies before he dropped, but neither has a shot now. Still no real plan for infrastruture & education plans from the front-runners. Just pandering to LGBT or illegals or people without healthcare(and how is that when the poor can get it under ACA). Tired of having to pay for private schooling for my kids, or driving down roads with potholes, or delaing with traffic cause nothing's been done for decades.

I do think people should vote smart for local races though. They have a FAR bigger impact than the national races. Too many just skim over them.

You aren't gonna find a candidate who has everything you want. There are 330+ million other people in the country.

Lol bro I dunno where you're gettin' this shit from but universal healthcare is not about panderin' to the poor jesus christ.

You want potholes fixed and a better education system but you support conservative thinkers. How do you propose education and roads are fixed without public spendin'?

tenor.gif

That’s how little Republicans think of black people. Still only see people like this as the good ones. If we’re intelligent and speak up for ourselves we’re uppity or the enemy.

Back