Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

The Trump cult doing Trump cult like things...

Waiting on dnc debates I sat around n switched off between Tucker Carlson and Anderson Cooper shows.

There is such a lack of opposing viewpoints it amazes me. Tucker had one, Cooper had none.

U can't tell me the media isn't bias af.

Clearly fox news = republicans
CNN = Democrats

What's worse, to become a caricature of yourself (fox news) or an echo chamber (CNN)?

People actually watch this shit everyday

It's no wonder this country is so divided

Waiting on dnc debates I sat around n switched off between Tucker Carlson and Anderson Cooper shows.

There is such a lack of opposing viewpoints it amazes me. Tucker had one, Cooper had none.

CNN = Democrats

What's worse, to become a caricature of yourself (fox news) or an echo chamber (CNN)?

So true. I used to have a modicum of respect for Fox News, but to see the way they kiss Trump’s ass is sickening.

CNN may be decidedly bias towards Democrats, but at least they haven’t been exposed yet like the Fox News folks. Let Bloomberg get elected and pull same of the same shit though and we’ll probably see them respond like Fox News.

We really need a truly unbiased news network, but I don’t know if that’s possible now. A network needs a nemesis to get ratings these days, and an unbiased network wouldn’t have one.

CNN = Democrats

CNN isn't liberal.. They're ones who responsible for the whole “both sides” bs that has allowed the GOP get away with bullshit games.. Also why are you watching Tucker Carlson who is a white supremacist pos...

CNN isn't liberal.. They're ones who responsible for the whole “both sides” bs that has allowed the GOP get away with bullshit games.. Also why are you watching Tucker Carlson who is a white supremacist pos...
I was watching for no other intention than to see the diff between fox news and CNN, which I do very rarely.

Between Van Jones and Anderson Cooper, the very few times I tuned in they invite 3-5 ppl at a time all agreeing with each other. It's annoying af. Why do u need that many ppl to say the same damn thing?

I never got on there and seen 'both sides' but again I dont consider myself even a casual viewer of either network so if Im wrong I'm wrong

CNN may be decidedly bias towards Democrats, but at least they haven’t been exposed yet like the Fox News folks. Let Bloomberg get elected and pull same of the same shit though and we’ll probably see them respond like Fox News.
From what I've seen, fox news draws viewers by obnoxious sensationalism. Brings opposing guests to talk over and attack them, not to have an actual debate.

I can just see fox news republican fan boys eating it all up then regurgitating all the bullshit to their friends.

O'Reilly might have been the absolute worse when he was there tho. Even worse than Tucker Carlson.

Yeah I would say MSNBC is the hardcore liberal network.. Fox is the hardcore conservative network

CNN TRIES to stay in the middle..seeing as they try to tend to have arguments from both sides but they tend to lean more liberal.

that's not really a knock though because these days conservatives seem to be just straight up lying and spinning shit into lies so it doesn't take much of a leap in logic to see how CNN could be seen as liberal leaning

Mayor Pete and Lizzie Warren are on Suicide missions at this debate.

I think they’ve realized they can’t win, so they’re trying to take everyone with them.

Except Klobucar. No one gives a fuck about her enough to waste the ammo.

Mayor Pete and Lizzie Warren are on Suicide missions at this debate.

I think they’ve realized they can’t win, so they’re trying to take everyone with them.

Except Klobucar. No one gives a fuck about her enough to waste the ammo.

folks underestimating Klobuchar might actually benefit her. I honestly thought she woulda been long gone by now

Stayin' in the middle durin' these times of the far right means you're still on the right

It's not liberal or leftist to report facts and to compare what CNN do with FOX is mad.

Edit.
CNN an establishment network, they not leftist at all.

Back