Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

If I went into a meeting to present the financials of our company and spoke like Trump I’d be fired immediately. I know people will say action is more important than words, but words can reveal how incompetent someone is at their job. People only ramble like Trump when they have little grasp of the material they’re presenting.

Regardless of how I feel about Trump, I cant help but be happy that Baghdadi is dead.

For what he did to Yazidis, which passed the thousands his group killed, I was more hurt by the fact that they kidnapped thousands of girls, many under the age 15 and as young as 8 were captured by them and passed and sold around Isis leaders and soldiers as sex slaves. I hope there is a hell cause death aint enough punishment for someone like him.

They allowed conservatives in the US and UK and prolly all over to spread targeted and false information on their platform and have done nothin' to stop it from happenin' again. In fact, he been holdin' secret meetings with Conservatives for Lord know how long
I guess I’m just grossly misinformed on this topic. It seems to me though that it’s more an act of passiveness than an active attempt at spreading false info. Like they just don’t care to fact check anyone but conservatives are more apt to lie and give false info.

I guess I’m just grossly misinformed on this topic. It seems to me though that it’s more an act of passiveness than an active attempt at spreading false info. Like they just don’t care to fact check anyone but conservatives are more apt to lie and give false info.

That may have been a passable excuse ten years ago but they have known this is an issue since the last US election at least

Trump Told Mattis To ‘Screw Amazon’ In Its Bid For $10 Billion Pentagon Contract

In 2018, President Donald Trump directed then-Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis to “screw Amazon” in the company’s attempt to bid on a $10 billion tech contract with the Pentagon, according to an upcoming book about Mattis.

In an excerpt of “In Holding The Line: Inside Trump’s Pentagon with Secretary Mattis” provided to Task and Purpose, author Guy Snodgrass describes the shocking moment between Trump and Mattis.

“We’re not going to do that,” Mattis said, according to Snodgrass. “This will be done by the book, both legally and ethically.”

Trump has often invoked Amazon or Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos in his attacks against the Washington Post, which is owned by Bezos.

And ultimately the Pentagon did end up passing over Amazon to award the contract for cloud computing services to Microsoft on Friday.

US Marshals Service Awarded $33 Million Contract To Firm Tied To Trump’s Brother

The U.S. Marshals Service granted a $33 million dollar contract to a firm tied to Robert Trump, President Donald Trump’s younger brother.

The contract, first reported by the Washington Post on Saturday, was awarded to a digital security company named CertiPath in June to upgrade the U.S. Marshals Service’s security systems for courtrooms, judge’s chambers, and other “physical access control systems.”

Robert Trump is stakeholder in SHiRT LLC, an investment partnership that has partially owned Certipath since 2013.

Jeff Nigriny, the president of CertiPath, downplayed Trump’s ties to his company in a statement to the Post, describing him as an “exclusively a passive investor.”

“Certipath has never used the Trump name in any way, and to do so would be completely inconsistent with our business practices and ethics,” Negriny said.

U.S. Marshals Service spokesperson Drew Wade told the Post that the agency was not aware of any financial ties between the Trump family and Certipath.

Certipath has not yet received its $33 million check yet due to a rival company and bidder’s complaint to the Government Accountability Office.

Drain the Swamp tho...

Back