Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Why would they even pull that in the city? I’d assume they thought it would be easier cause he’s not rolling with his army in the city, but obviously they’re never too far.

Just go get his ass in a less populated location, even if it’s harder.

The one thing that is being glossed over about Turkeys offensive is that their troops on the ground are the Free Syrian Army or the FSA. They got a new name now which came after they merged with Al Nusra which is Al Qaedas militia on the ground.

These mfers are barbarians and literally no better than ISIS. There are numerous atrocities comitted by them. ISIS was much stronger and blitzed Syria and Iraq so they got way more media and a war named after them but the only difference between the FSA and ISIS is the fact that ISIS claims Bagdadi is the Caliph but the FSA fall under Al Qaeda and Saudia Arabias leadership.

I say that all to say that no one should be surprised that they rape and kill captured soldiers, like they did with the Kurdish politician, or use phosphourous gas.

I mean Turkey being a NATO ally has one of the worst human rights records in the world and many examples of using gas on Kurdish civilians and there are tons of pictures online of official turkish soldiers decapitating and dancing with kurdish heads or cutting off ears off dead kurds and making necklesses with them. These can be found easily online.

The Turks are known to be barbarians. So really there shouldnt be any humanity expected from their proxy army that doesnt even have to follow any of the geneva accord.

Back