Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

It is my belief that as an adult citizen of this country, you should take 10 minutes to educate yourself about a leading candidate for the President of the United States.

Holy shit, man. You can literally type a sentence into your smartphone and gain access to all of the information you could possibly need about her and her platform.

You had years to do that.

Is that too high of a burden for you? Does every candidate need to schedule a series of personal interviews with you to explain their platform?

Lol at “thoroughly examine”

You represent her as a candidate so unfathomably horrible; you would rather see Donald Trump elected than vote for her.

Yet you have no idea what she planned to do.
Generalizations and assumptions everywhere.

Have you been paying attention to their ideology lately?

They call other people dogs, rapists, murderers, just because of the color of their skin.

They put innocent, legal immigrants into concentration camps, make them drink out of toilets, sleep on concrete and in some cases die next to their own vomit.

They will let children and adults be slaughtered in the streets due to bribes given to them by the NRA.

They will imprison women over their reproductive rights.

They would rather literally destroy the earth than sacrifice a dollar in profit or campaign Contributions

They would steal healthcare from millions and let them die or bankrupt them for the rest of their lives rather than sacrifice billions of unnecessary profits and overheard in the healthcare industry.

Yes - The way the treat others is inhuman.

I vote for the best candidate.
In my lifetime that happens to be a Democrat.

I won’t be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. That’s immature and stupid IMO.

Find me one Republican in the last 40 years that “earned your vote”.

I am voting Bernie or Warren in the primary.
GASP - they are registered for the Democratic Nomination.

What a surprise!

Can you believe it? The Democrats have a better candidate than the Republicans.

Have I met my Democratic quota yet?

I don’t want to be accused of “party loyalty”?
U know there are republicans who sat out the election too right???

Let me guess they were helping trump get elected too??

Republicans have the Electoral college advantage because they have gerrymandered the hell out of the entire country.

They also have a large scale campaign of Democratic voter suppression.

Republican voters also support their candidates FAR more than Democrats voters do - even when he’s Donald Trump.

Even now, after doing the worst conceivable job as President for over two years, look at all the support he gets.

He should be polling in the teens but he is in the 40+ %

So yes - every person who would have voted Trump but wasted their vote helped Hilary.

And Yes - every person that would have voted Hilary but through away their vote helped Trump.

It’s not complicated.

But Democrats have a lot more barriers in their way to getting elected. We don’t need to add more.

Last edited:
Republicans have the Electoral college advantage because they have gerrymandered the hell out of the entire country.

They also have a large scale campaign of Democratic voter suppression.

Republican voters also support their candidates FAR more than Democrats voters do - even when he’s Donald Trump.

Even now, after doing the worst conceivable job as President for over two years, look at all the support he gets.

He should be polling in the teens but he is in the 40+ %

So yes - every person who would have voted Trump but wasted their vote helped Hilary.

And Yes - every person that would have voted Hilary but through away their vote helped Trump.

It’s not complicated.

But Democrats have a lot more barriers in their way to getting elected. We don’t need to add more.
Electoral college advantage mostly works in swing states.

What might a candidate do to try and secure those states???

Why didnt obama lose by electoral college?

Electoral college advantage mostly works in swing states.

What might a candidate do to try and secure those states???

Why didnt obama lose by electoral college?

Obama was a better candidate than Hilary. Are we really trying to debate that?

He also had a better campaign - one of the best in history by a lot of metrics.

What does that have to do with your personal decision?

Or the fact that tens of MILLIONS of other people wasted their vote or didn’t vote in 2016?

Or the fact the Donald Trump won by the slimmest of margins?

Or the fact that the media drove the narrative regardless of where Hilary Clinton campaigned or how many people she talked too.

And you admitted yourself that the media is all you ever cared about. You didn’t listen or read one word or what she planed to do because she wasn’t likeable.

Obama was a better candidate than Hilary. Are we really trying to debate that?

He also had a better campaign - one of the best in history by a lot of metrics.
So tell me how much u cared about the non voters in that election?

What does that have to do with your personal decision?
Bc he was bar none a great candidate. Literally couldnt find a reason not to vote for him

Or the fact that tens of MILLIONS of other people wasted their vote or didn’t vote in 2016?
Ppl are moved to vote when they actually like a candidate. U get it yet?

Or the fact the Donald Trump won by the slimmest of margins?
U gotta really suck to lose to trump

Or the fact that the media drove the narrative regardless of where Hilary Clinton campaigned or how many people she talked too.
EVERY american network drives the narrative on their channel. Its why i cringe watching the news

And you admitted yourself that the media is all you ever cared about.
I swear i been noticing this pattern of u making shit up and believing it. Please quote where i said this or kindly admit ur making shit up

You didn’t listen or read one word or what she planed to do because she wasn’t likeable.
More bullshit and assumption

Yeah...I been seeing a whole lot of shaky shit from Joe that I haven’t posted just because it pales in comparison to captain covfefe. But still...

Bill Maher spoke about this last week. If biden wins the nom, ppl are jus gonna have to accept the senior moments n jus roll with it. Dude is clearly on larry Holmes status tho.

Eliz Warren or Bernie are the best candidates imo

Back