Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

My original post ended w a question mark

C'mon, man. I'm not talking about your original post. You shared a video, with the same headline, as your source. Not knowing the video is Cuomo bashing Trump and his supporters' latest antics. It's ok to acknowledge a mistake and learn from it.

What the fuck is she talking about?
she mad she is getting called out on shit and there is no such thing as progressive media.

she flipped from bernie to biden who are nearly on two opposite ends of the spectrum and they called her on her healthcare flip she looks silly as fuck.. lol progressive media

she mad she is getting called out on shit and there is no such thing as progressive media.

she flipped from bernie to biden who are nearly on two opposite ends of the spectrum and they called her on her healthcare flip she looks silly as fuck.. lol progressive media
No I get that but nothing of what she said make sense to me, she is deflecting and using her race and gender as a shield to do the deflecting

I saw the headline I asked a question....niggas not being able to comprehend the usage of a question mark is not my concern

Classic 'throw rocks then hide ya hands' ass bitch.

Trump is taking America back to the 1950's and 1960's where racism and hate were open and celebrated. Trump dont even give a fuck. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Back