Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

You avoiding this madness today?

Lol bruh this shit is so mad. Imagine yeah all this upheaval coz these clowns think leavin' the EU might, MIGHT slow immigration. These cheeky crackas talkin' about 'we can connected more with the colonies' SMH if it ain't reparations we dont wanna kno

Lol bruh this shit is so mad. Imagine yeah all this upheaval coz these clowns think leavin' the EU might, MIGHT slow immigration. These cheeky crackas talkin' about 'we can connected more with the colonies' SMH if it ain't reparations we dont wanna kno

Lmao the arrogance from everyone is sickening. When Niel Warnock can say to hell with the rest of the world you know the country needs to be humbled

Lmao the arrogance from everyone is sickening. When Niel Warnock can say to hell with the rest of the world you know the country needs to be humbled

Bruv the manager of the most international sport in the most international league and thats how he's talkin' SMH he lucky one of two of his players don't come out talkin' about they're offended

You avoiding this madness today?

i been watching it....since its the only thing on the english channels......i have no idea what im watching when 1 person stands up, talks then sits then the other person stands, speaks and sits...and dude on the end with the big ass mouth says something then everyone walks out.

i would clown yall but yall got too much ammo on america.....

i been watching it....since its the only thing on the english channels......i have no idea what im watching when 1 person stands up, talks then sits then the other person stands, speaks and sits...and dude on the end with the big ass mouth says something then everyone walks out.

i would clown yall but yall got too much ammo on america.....

Naaaa that system is trash it's outdated elitist and it's why the country can't identify with the government.

What's that noise they do ? How do you learn to do it.

The system trash

Bruv the manager of the most international sport in the most international league and thats how he's talkin' SMH he lucky one of two of his players don't come out talkin' about they're offended

Exactly he hates foreign people but knows he needs them to keep his job lol can't make it up

She going down has a record breaker lol I almost feel sorry for her...

Where is David cameron why is he able to walk the street this man needs to be in jail

Back