Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

It's weird seeing so many black people be so offended by Trumps "black jobs" and "Kamala isn't black" rhetoric. I'm almost 100% sure his team got both of those talking points by searching commentary coming from black people. Of course Trump isn't making those statements with the same intent, but this is clear evidence that we have to be more careful about what we say in discussions on public forums.

It's weird seeing so many black people be so offended by Trumps "black jobs" and "Kamala isn't black" rhetoric. I'm almost 100% sure his team got both of those talking points by searching commentary coming from black people. Of course Trump isn't making those statements with the same intent, but this is clear evidence that we have to be more careful about what we say in discussions on public forums.
So true, he’s definitely getting it from the Tariq Nasheed faithful. He thought he’d say that and a lot of black people would agree with him because he got it from black people.

Luckily that group is a very small contingency of misguided people.

To say he getting racist talking strictly from black folks isn’t true.. It’s just as likely his team is getting it from his white nationalist Stan’s.. Which I’m sure his team regularly goes on their forums and discords et etc.. To mine info from..

And here’s proof of that IMO.. Someone on his team has was again linked him up with more Nick Fuentes types…

Back