Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

None of these people are genuine. I stopped watching TYT because they were obnoxious, but now they seem to have done a 180 on half of the shit they were so passionate about before. It's crazy. A lot of the side people still seem ok, but Cenk and Ana are done.

None of these people are genuine. I stopped watching TYT because they were obnoxious, but now they seem to have done a 180 on half of the shit they were so passionate about before. It's crazy. A lot of the side people still seem ok, but Cenk and Ana are done.
I stopped really rocking w/ them.. When I noticed a pattern it just wasn’t that racist fraud Dave Rubin who got his start there.. Whose now a right wing grifter.. But then it was that racist clown Jimmy Dore & some pseudo intellectual goof Micheal Tracey who also came from there.. Also there been other guests who they use to have on who are nowout there grifting so hard..Plus like you mentioned Ana & Cenk since around late last year have morphed into different folks.. Ana I has gone full on Karen obsessing over crime & they both have begun to purposely down play racism.. Then you had Cenk constantly trying push that fake primary campaign(that was doomed to fail from the beginning of it).. It’s just sad what they become.. I think that Bernie L broke their 🧠s…

Back