Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Desantis seems to be getting meaner and meaner.

I guess the base likes that.

"Yea!! Fuck those mexicans n blk n words."

2024 gop potus race gone be wild
Yep, it’s going to be a race to see who can be the worse, lol.

yup, his "Stop Woke" law got blocked yesterday.
For anyone wondering what that is

The “anti-woke” legislation, FL HB 7 (22R), or the Individual Freedom Act, was passed earlier this year by Florida’s Republican-led Legislature and backed by DeSantis. It expands Florida’s anti-discrimination laws to prohibit schools and companies from leveling guilt or blame to students and employees based on race or sex, taking aim at lessons over issues like “white privilege” by creating new protections for students and workers, including that a person should not be instructed to “feel guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress” due to their race, color, sex or national origin.

I'm still trying to find out what's unconstitutional about retrieving documents from a former government employees home that shouldn't have had them there in the first place

I'm still trying to find out what's unconstitutional about retrieving documents from a former government employees home that shouldn't have had them there in the first place
The GOP has come to realize you don’t have to tell the truth, you only have to tell a lie that your supporters will believable to be true.

Trump and his ilk have tapped into that oil well and they're using it for all it’s worth. It’s a nasty place but it gets results for now.

There’s a similar well on the democratic side but it’s just not as vast. Basically people that will believe anything the democrats say.

Back