Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Yeah, I don't see California ever backing down on this unless a Republican President literally sends in the fucking Marines.

Things are moving quicker than I expected. You can see a pretty clear future path for either an Amerikkkan version of the Irish Troubles and/or outright civil war.

Black people REALLY need to get serious in at least thinking and theorizing about Black Nationalism and what New Afrika would actually look like.

Or are we gonna keep shuckin n jivin until the American Hitler shows up for real and herds our asses into Auschwitz?

I like Nina, but she's being delusional here. If she couldn't win a senate seat in one OH district, what makes her think that she could win the presidency when Bernie, a better candidate, couldn't do it?

I mean...of Bernie was a better candidate...where was his supporters during the primaries? Bruh lost out twice.

But I agree wit the assessment of Nina tho. Yeah she need to just stop. The people don't believe in her anymore. She's been driving towards the extreme left side for a min. I think that's what turned voters away from her. Smh.

Extreme right & left wings of the parties been mucking up this country. But they represent the people who support them.

Back