Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

say man yall can kiss my ass... I put lol at the end of it.. I knew that shit was silly you muthafuckas...

View attachment 806911

And I aint no gotdamn foreigner!!!

Lmao

Nah but I can give you a better answer

The pharma companies (their real constituents) see cannabis as direct competition (it is) and they aren’t going to go down without a fight.

The only way regular people can combat this is by boycotting pharma products (esp the ones geared toward mood and pain management), but this won’t ever happen.

For the rest of our lives there is a good chance weed will only be legal in pockets of the country.

Lmao

Nah but I can give you a better answer

The pharma companies (their real constituents) see cannabis as direct competition (it is) and they aren’t going to go down without a fight.

The only way regular people can combat this is by boycotting pharma products (esp the ones geared toward mood and pain management), but this won’t ever happen.

For the rest of our lives there is a good chance weed will only be legal in pockets of the country.

They got enough of a foothold in several games to even come up WITH cannabis tho.. if we going offa their greed.. cannabis is just another income stream to them at this point. I hear yall tho

They got enough of a foothold in several games to even come up WITH cannabis tho.. if we going offa their greed.. cannabis is just another income stream to them at this point. I hear yall tho

They might once they find a way to cut the legs out from under the others who offer it

They have to be able to sell it so cheaply that the competition can’t beat them in a price war, and I don’t think they ready to take on the cartels just yet

Low key I think that’s why you started to hear myths about weed laced with fentanyl

If they can change the perception about street weed then it’s that much easier
This is true.

Plus, if the choice is between buying it from Kane down the street or Reynolds America in Walgreens, the vast majority of people going to Walgreens. And I don’t care how much cheaper Kane is selling it.

There’s a lot of people who would love to smoke but don’t because it’s not accessible to them or it’s illegal.

I just hope at minimum corporate America stops testing for it because that’s been the only thing holding me back. I’m sure I can find somebody to get it from if that happens.

Back