Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

It's hilarious how much these people are bending over backwards to blame things on black people.

First, some idiot connects a snowstorm to BLM, and now this chick just randomly throws black players kneeling into the discussion of trucker protests.

I listen to talk radio and constantly hear BLM protest brought up by some of the callers.

This "trucker protest" is nothing but right wing rhetoric. And trump is their inspiration.

Sad to say putin pretty much has to invade imo.

He would like an idiot if he puts all those soliders at the border jus to have em to nuthin
He was really posturing for something but I guess he didn’t get what he wanted this time. Just last week the Ukrainian president was saying the US was exaggerating the threat, but I guess that wasn’t true.

So why does Russia wanna invade Ukraine? Can someone explain that to me? Not familiar wit the logic.

So why does Russia wanna invade Ukraine? Can someone explain that to me? Not familiar wit the logic.

Because Putin and some closet advisers grew up during the old Soviet Union and they want those old times back.. And Ukraine was a part of the old Soviet Union.. also they don’t want Ukraine to become a fully fledged democracy so then one day become apart of NATO.. That has Putin and his advisers shook…

Back