Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

The fauci shit has become as political as anything else. Just like u have ppl on the right who blindly hate him u have ppl on the left that blindly support him.

But to not ask any questions or dig deeper into the biggest problem the world has seen in 100 years is complete head assery.

Fox news/maga jus needs some one new to hate.

They must always be mad at / blame some one at all times.

The rePugnicans need to keep feeding their base red meat. Nothin else has worked. So attacking Fauci is just another one of their "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks" tactic.

Plus they gotta keep the cash flow going from their ATM...I mean their base.

The fauci shit has become as political as anything else. Just like u have ppl on the right who blindly hate him u have ppl on the left that blindly support him.

But to not ask any questions or dig deeper into the biggest problem the world has seen in 100 years is complete head assery.
You’re right about this too, there are some on the left that believe everything he says with no question and that’s not right either.

You have to admit though the voice railing against him on the right for every little slight is a lot louder than that on the left.

This may be a two sides situation, but it’s not a balanced two sides.

You’re right about this too, there are some on the left that believe everything he says with no question and that’s not right either.

You have to admit though the voice railing against him on the right for every little slight is a lot louder than that on the left.

This may be a two sides situation, but it’s not a balanced two sides.
Politically this is true. Many are looking for the gotcha moment and trying to redeem trump.

But as far as scientists/virologists/biologists, etc the effort for the truth like Covid origins and potential Covid treatments face the same kind of divide and backlash amongst themselves.

Politically this is true. Many are looking for the gotcha moment and trying to redeem trump.

But as far as scientists/virologists/biologists, etc the effort for the truth like Covid origins and potential Covid treatments face the same kind of divide and backlash amongst themselves.

I'm sorry...but the fact that this country politicized a FUCCIN...PANDEMIC is insane.

Imagine politicians telling cancer patients that gettin treatment violates their "civil liberties". Therefore they should forgo any of it.

Or that contraceptives to protect people against STD's, goes against one of the Amendments. So Americans should have unprotected sex at all times.

Or that the flu never existed and was made up by the "left".

The biggest thing this covid shyt has done...is exposed the STUPIDITY of people in this ccountry. They don't give a damn about their own well-being, or the people around them. And these muthafuccas got the nerve to act like they know more than ACTUAL scientists/biologists/virologists??? People who've spent DECADES in these fields.

I'm sorry...but the fact that this country politicized a FUCCIN...PANDEMIC is insane.

Imagine politicians telling cancer patients that gettin treatment violates their "civil liberties". Therefore they should forgo any of it.

Or that contraceptives to protect people against STD's, goes against one of the Amendments. So Americans should have unprotected sex at all times.

Or that the flu never existed and was made up by the "left".

The biggest thing this covid shyt has done...is exposed the STUPIDITY of people in this ccountry. They don't give a damn about their own well-being, or the people around them. And these muthafuccas got the nerve to act like they know more than ACTUAL scientists/biologists/virologists??? People who've spent DECADES in these fields.
I agree 100%. But if u don't think this shit goes both ways 🤷

I agree 100%. But if u don't think this shit goes both ways 🤷
It does, but we have to be real to what magnitude. And being impartial and objective doesn’t mean two sides-ing everything, just calling out the dumb shit regardless of party.

For instance, like @IP360 said, there was a lot of straight up dumb shit from the right regarding this pandemic. The other side’s dumbness on this topic pales in comparison.

But, the left pushing for biologically male transgender girls’ being able to compete in women’s sports is absolutely crazy. They deny the science that that person is going to have a biological edge in competition.

Not trying to debate either, just pointing out that we can two-sides things, but it should be done without being disingenuous.

And I’m not saying you were being disingenuous because you could really feel like both sides were just as political about the pandemic, but just in general.

If middling white people lead/gate keep "reform"...nothing will fundamentally change...evidence....

Look around the last 60 years ain't nothing change but the rent.

It does, but we have to be real to what magnitude. And being impartial and objective doesn’t mean two sides-ing everything, just calling out the dumb shit regardless of party.

For instance, like @IP360 said, there was a lot of straight up dumb shit from the right regarding this pandemic. The other side’s dumbness on this topic pales in comparison.

But, the left pushing for biologically male transgender girls’ being able to compete in women’s sports is absolutely crazy. They deny the science that that person is going to have a biological edge in competition.

Not trying to debate either, just pointing out that we can two-sides things, but it should be done without being disingenuous.

And I’m not saying you were being disingenuous because you could really feel like both sides were just as political about the pandemic, but just in general.
This ain't my point though. Who's more evil or who's louder or who has a longer list of trash is completely irrelevant to finding out more about how Covid started and whether gain of function research is involved.

What does that list IP posted have to do with whether or not Covid was a lab leak?

My point is saying "both sides do it" is 1)not literally equal and 2)ok republicans are full of shit, Dems are too, can we focus on this issue together though?

If someone's only contention against pressing harder on Covid investigation is "republicans are evil" that's ridiculous is it not?

If middling white people lead/gate keep "reform"...nothing will fundamentally change...evidence....

Look around the last 60 years ain't nothing change but the rent.
I'd probably place that blame on the establishment. After all they have the power money and influence.

Also wanting to trash a two party system is hardly middling. It's not even jumping in the circle.

I'd probably place that blame on the establishment. After all they have the power money and influence.

Also wanting to trash a two party system is hardly middling. It's not even jumping in the circle.
Don't even know what you are referring to this is not a response to you or anyone

This ain't my point though. Who's more evil or who's louder or who has a longer list of trash is completely irrelevant to finding out more about how Covid started and whether gain of function research is involved.

What does that list IP posted have to do with whether or not Covid was a lab leak?

My point is saying "both sides do it" is 1)not literally equal and 2)ok republicans are full of shit, Dems are too, can we focus on this issue together though?

If someone's only contention against pressing harder on Covid investigation is "republicans are evil" that's ridiculous is it not?
I thought we were discussing the politicization of Covid in general, not the source of it.

Back