Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Lol couldn't script it better

“You certainly don’t allow a challenger who lost an election to demand something that they don’t have the right to and we don’t have the responsibility for providing. And you especially don’t let that challenger who lost the election determine how it will be done.”

lol.gif

...no words.

I really like the way the Press Secretary handles them Trump questions

They want her to be as bad as the last one but she poised af

I would say this means something but it seems like every influential Republican is taking a backseat to Trumpism. I don't think there's a republican that can turn that ship away from the iceberg.

Time will tell. I think its gonna turn into a generational thing

I love the fracture and how divided they are tho

I said this in the Conservative thread, might as well say it here.

Here's the truth about Conservatism in the United States:

For the Refucklican party - hell, the whole Conservative movement at this point - to have any merit AT ALL in today's America, they simply have to scrub away the stink of Donnie Dickwad.

That also means getting the stupid muhfuckas in Congress that carried his lies and his water about the Election out, too:
Kevin McCarthy
Raphael Cruz
Matt Gaetz
Josh Hawley
Majorie Taylor Greene

As long as they are around, wafting the stench of Trumpism that has engulfed the Trash Ol' Party, they and Conservatism as a whole are a joke.

I said this in the Conservative thread, might as well say it here.

Here's the truth about Conservatism in the United States:

For the Refucklican party - hell, the whole Conservative movement at this point - to have any merit AT ALL in today's America, they simply have to scrub away the stink of Donnie Dickwad.

That also means getting the stupid muhfuckas in Congress that carried his lies and his water about the Election out, too:
Kevin McCarthy
Raphael Cruz
Matt Gaetz
Josh Hawley
Majorie Taylor Greene

As long as they are around, wafting the stench of Trumpism that has engulfed the Trash Ol' Party, they and Conservatism as a whole are a joke.

Too bad they're too scared of his base to do that.

Back