Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

He dont even read the briefings he gets now!

But yeah his spiteful ass cant be trusted not to do some wild shit with that information

Lol he don’t have to read the intel to sell it

I mean yeah but you gotta at least have cursory knowledge on what ur selling lol.

"aye dog I got some classified information... I have no idea whats in that shit but i'll sell it to you for a couple hunned thousand"

lmao I suppose crazier things have happened tho

I mean yeah but you gotta at least have cursory knowledge on what ur selling lol.

"aye dog I got some classified information... I have no idea whats in that shit but i'll sell it to you for a couple hunned thousand"

lmao I suppose crazier things have happened tho

Lol nah Kushner is his broker on that kinda shit

He dont even read the briefings he gets now!

But yeah his spiteful ass cant be trusted not to do some wild shit with that information

Crazy part is trump will be a "ex president", but he is a psychopath with zero ethics and is financially comprised. I wonder who is the preson that would decide that he doesn't get em. I guess it would be the director of the cia or maybe the national security adviser

Lol nah Kushner is his broker on that kinda shit

tbh i dont think even Kushner is that stupid to get involved in that. Thats treason for real. He looking at years.

Plus if they get caught. He KNOWS trump will pin everything on him.

Crazy part is trump will be a "ex president", but he is a psychopath with zero ethics and is financially comprised. I wonder who is the preson that would decide that he doesn't get em. I guess it would be the director of the cia or maybe the national security adviser

Former presidents aren't subject to security clearance investigations, either. They are provided access to secrets as a courtesy, with the permission of the current president.

Typically, former presidents are given briefings before they travel overseas, or in connection with an issue about which the current president wishes to consult them, Priess and other experts say.

I wonder if he resigns/rage quits before inauguration day if he would still be "entitled" to those briefs

was this posted?

Canada has banned the export of some prescription medicines in order to prevent a shortage in the country. The decision is in response to a US plan that would allow for drugs to be imported from Canada to make them cheaper for Americans.

Although prescription drug prices in Canada are higher than some nations, they are cheaper than the US. A number of Canada's drug suppliers had warned that the plan, implemented by President Trump, would cause shortages.

The pandemic has already increased demands for some medicines, according to the AFP news agency. A statement from Canada's health ministry said the country sources 68% of its drugs from overseas and therefore it was important to avoid any disruptions to supplies.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55119428

so instead of enacting policies that will reduce the prices these drug companies charge for the same medicine in the US... their plan is to just import it from countries that have better policies when it comes to prescriptions drugs? smh

Back