Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official World Politics Thread

Still fascinating at all this being over Donald Trump like not some transcending nigga but fucking Donald Trump
Yo that’s what the fuck I’ve been saying since 2015! Dude is so blatantly a fuck boy it’s not even funny. And they do t-shirts of him like Rambo or a jacked George Washington figure like this dude ever fought a day in his life, lol.

Yo that’s what the fuck I’ve been saying since 2015! Dude is so blatantly a fuck boy it’s not even funny. And they do t-shirts of him like Rambo or a jacked George Washington figure like this dude ever fought a day in his life, lol.
Lol facts like I d get it if it was some dude like Obama who got us out of the recession or Clinton who balanced the budget.....

All this over bankruptcy Donnie like wtf

Lol facts like I d get it if it was some dude like Obama who got us out of the recession or Clinton who balanced the budget.....

All this over bankruptcy Donnie like wtf
I couldn’t even understand their fanaticism over Obama or Clinton.

If you had a president who was once an army general or some shit, or someone who was seen as a complete badass before becoming president AND had great policy that helped them directly, then I’d better understand. But pampered ass, NY elite ass Trump is supposed to be the savior for salt of the earth and southern pride white folks?

Un-fucking-believable.

Just let’s me know these people are the most gullible, idiotic people in the planet. If Trump could scam them into the presidency and beyond, they’ll fall for anything. Which is why Newsmax, OAN, and Parler are looking to cash in.

Back