Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I been abit quite on the sneaker front lately...

Although my White/Glow FBCC ‘VV1’ sneakers turned up the other week, I pre ordered them back March I think it was, so I was buzzing when I got shipping notification...

They are made by independent clothing brand owner Devlin Carter aka Dee Nyce, he was actually on The Breakfast Club the other week and now owns the dope clothing brand SIA to go along with his FBCC brand too…

I got quite a few pieces by him now, these are my second pair of sneakers and he didn’t disappoint…

The sneaker has a laser cut snakeskin toe box, ostrich leather tongue and heel, stingray strap and the rest of the upper is dripped in Italian leather… And leather/suede laces… Oh and the soles glow in the dark!!! haha

Dude is killing it…

KTlV9z.jpg

GrTmFA.jpg

FI843I.jpg

fZlTml.jpg

FXp9A1.jpg

Here is dudes interview on The Breakfast Club

Last edited:
I posted his interview in the BC thread when it dropped

dude has some nice kicks. a lil too rich for my blood but I like what he got going on

Not a Yeezy fan but I do like the zebra joints... O.T 'Succession' is dope too

:uknowimright:

I finally gave in to the hype and copped a couple yeezys. But like I said yesterday, not for nothing they're easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.

Anybody ever order from Soul Seriouss? They got the Flint Grey 13’s on preorder for $190. They not coming out until next May but I can’t miss out on these.

B97676E4-A77F-4E8E-86E6-D31B02F4F4C3.jpeg

April 18th release date

I still got the 2010 release is good condition but I'll be re copping for sure
So you got the 2010 joint’s and they in good condition?

What size you wear homie?

684F15C4-59D4-491C-88F2-43E9CAF6216D.gif

Lol, but I really do want them about that bad. I been keeping an eye on them religiously.

Back