Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Everyone is wearing Filas!
I’m like when did this happen? Now that you’ve mentioned it, I did see some Uggs I want but may have to go in the store to try on because my legs are too thick *insert eye roll here*
I never stopped. Had been looking for the Mashburns for a while.

Thic ass...yea, so tonight....

The 1's and Penny's??? Are dope, but I think its sacrilegious fckn with the design of '5s' and taking the laces out, they shouldnt even be called 5's...

Some people are altering them, so they can put places in. They should have just released them like the OGs with laces, and had a special limited release with no laces

Its a gimmick imo brother, Will didnt wear them in the Fresh Prince at the end of the day, he wore the actual 5's...
With no laces just the elastic held the tongue... it to sell new technology and who was the right person to promote it?? Mr (everyone loves me bc i have social media now) Smith

With no laces just the elastic held the tongue... it to sell new technology and who was the right person to promote it?? Mr (everyone loves me bc i have social media now) Smith

No doubt, I get the gimmick and the use of new technology etc... Im just not a fan of fckn with classics, especially in OG colorways...

Back