Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

@Goldie, wanna do a sneakerhead challenge

the challenge....to find a pair of shoes for under $100. It cant be a penny over...so it has to include shipping + taxes.

They can be bought online or in store

this goes out to everyone

we set a date, and along with the shoes, you must post the receipt indicating the date you bought the shoes just so no one pulls out some shit no one has seen before. We then send them to a trusted party, and let them post the shoes to keep somebody from waiting to see what everyone else post then try to outdo them at the last minute.

winner gets...lets say...$250k ABW bucks

Under $100? Man lmao I’ll catch the next one. I doubt I’ll find anything I like with that limit.

I'll prolly be down for the $100 challenge though Im trying to cut down on buying sneakers, so I dont wanna be buying any sneakers just for the sake of it... I wanna cop the 'He Got Game' Jordans this weekend too ughhh...

Goated for going in a different lane and trying something new.

That being said,

View attachment 67072

Its cool theyre not everyones cup of tea haha... I got a feeling the brand is gonna get alot more popular over the next few years, the build quality is awesome and they got some dope sock joints too, Ive not copped them but I'll post them up and see what people think...

8AD48357-9659-4BA6-8351-6371AFC91C8A.png
Nevermind, they killed it with that black because now the sneaker is ugly as fuck. I had high hopes but I gotta see them in person before I order.

Back