Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I need to invest in some vans

I love the Sk8-Hi. I had the Christian Hosoi Rising Sun joints, ain't realize how exclusive they were, and they got scuffed and I turned em into work shoes. Imagine my surprise when I went to cop em again a year later and the lowest price was like 250. Smh. I paid like 80.

I'm still salty as fuck.

I love the Sk8-Hi. I had the Christian Hosoi Rising Sun joints, ain't realize how exclusive they were, and they got scuffed and I turned em into work shoes. Imagine my surprise when I went to cop em again a year later and the lowest price was like 250. Smh. I paid like 80.

I'm still salty as fuck.

That happen with air max lol i got some for like 110 at the most a year later they 160

Good to see some heat been dropped here... Ive been MIA for a minute, I been trying to not cop anything for a while as Im saving for a truck and working on my motorcycle, but have picked up a couple pairs lately...

These ACG joints are fire, the pics as usual dont them justice haha

1FBoD6.jpg

Lq0AQZ.jpg

nike-acg-ruckel-ridge.jpg

Couldnt help but cop these 3's, I was going to pass but the detail and the box were so dope I had to haha the leather on these seem to feel alot better than usual too...

Ejco52.jpg

NC2sQV.jpg

O7c8Jk.jpg

Last edited:
im mess with the ACG joints

j's...well, ya'll know my stance

Back