Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

Nah Brotha Moon cats at work said those been out..Know it alls lol

Looked on Youtube said they were released this month on the 18th IDK ..

I wanna hoop in them...someone said u can somebody said u cant lol....In the Meantime
Saw A.P big head ass w/these had to cop gonna get the black & grey soon as they have my size...smh

C6EECA05-01DA-4E2C-85CF-FD9A31871939.jpeg 2DBD9890-5750-43CA-8C36-DAD2AAFA2709.jpeg D68EF5AC-CABE-4F95-97E5-A8CA044E9253.jpeg

Yo I been AWOL from here for the last month or so, some dope picks ups though... Im rearranging my sneaker collection and building some new storage atm I post pics up in a few weeks when its all done...

Ive only copped the ATCQ Vans slides lately ready for the summer, I'll up a pic later...

Im not a fan of the Nike TNs that are making a comeback, I used to rock them in the early 2000's and they used to fall apart, they are abit too skinny for my liking too...

PNKS6M.jpg

Peep tho. This is reverse auburn. U had the OGs in 4/5th gr

Bro, I realized that when I doubled back in here earlier. lol... I think they re-released the OG's about 2 years ago. I caught on too late, they sold out and I wasn't about to pay Hypebeast prices. I always have it to spend, but when it come to these 200-300%+ mark up cappin' ass resellers, I ain't w/ the shits. lol

I'm still most likely pull the trigger on these tho.

Back