Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW The Official Sex Toy Thread(NSFW)

Found it! Shit...

Thinking of purchasing something for a friend, thanks for the suggestions

Friends can’t buy other friends sex toys?

Or is friend not a good label?

I don't like toys very much I prefer using my fingers.

the one great one I have was this one
51yg0ZUrANL._SY450_.jpg
c700x420.jpg

Hubby and I had some great outings with this little bitch. Ya'll gotta try going on a date wearing this and giving your significant other the remote! YYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

51yg0ZUrANL._SY450_.jpg
c700x420.jpg

Hubby and I had some great outings with this little bitch. Ya'll gotta try going on a date wearing this and giving your significant other the remote! YYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSS
Noted.

51yg0ZUrANL._SY450_.jpg
c700x420.jpg

Did it for an ex a few years ago... dinner was quickly paid and taken home. Drive back was wreckless, she lost her mind and the wheel for a moment.

Yo fam, it’s this shit that you slide on ya joint that massages the clit while u stroke the pussy..fm A fucking 1

Noting better than getting a woman off, the way she moans, the grabbing the gasping, the hyperventilating, the look in her eyes as they roooooolll in the back of her head. The screaming, when she doesn’t want the neighbors to know but she...just...can’t..hold it no more

Gawd I love to make a woman cum

I can not get down with toys for penetration at all, period. I did have a mini battery operated silver bullet that was AMAZING. Clitoral stimulation is my thing, I'm not even into fingering myself at all. I just want a toy that touches my clit so right I just start swinging.

*sigh*

I can not get down with toys for penetration at all, period. I did have a mini battery operated silver bullet that was AMAZING. Clitoral stimulation is my thing, I'm not even into fingering myself at all. I just want a toy that touches my clit so right I just start swinging.

*sigh*
All of this.

*sigh*
Lmfao not swinging. But yeah I’m not for toys either they just don’t do shit for me. I’ve tried but vibrators are annoying and I don’t like fucking my self. I can masturbate all fucking day

Back