Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaooo @ shinsuke new entrance. He out here thuggin since the heel turn. Got his shit remixed wit japanese rap lyrics

can’t have a heel being cheered and fans singing his theme.. they deaded that.. face Nak ain’t working.. it the right move... he can transition back later w a good storyline to get fans on his side

i understand that but i still think the theme is trash

I fucks with the remix i think it fits his heel character.

What makes it even funnier is the commentator pointed out how he had it custom made so they couldnt sing along to the words in japanese. Shit funny as hell and it plays into him saying he dont speak english in them interviews

I fucks with the remix i think it fits his heel character.

What makes it even funnier is the commentator pointed out how he had it custom made so they couldnt sing along to the words in japanese. Shit funny as hell and it plays into him saying he dont speak english in them interviews

It’s the little things

Coulda been a great story...

Still could be...Sister Abigail can inhabit Bo...then reveal that Bo and Bray are brothers which allowed Abigail to reincarnate in Bo...

and Bo snaps Bray outta his “woken” state

If nakamura can't win tha championship wit a heel turn then he has officially flopped.... I don't want ta here "give em 2 more years" and any otha excuses some of you have been given him. It's eitha win soon or he might as well go back ta japan

If nakamura can't win tha championship wit a heel turn then he has officially flopped.... I don't want ta here "give em 2 more years" and any otha excuses some of you have been given him. It's eitha win soon or he might as well go back ta japan

U expect nakamura to win the title on Friday ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back