Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see joe takin tha us title off Jeff Hardy

I can see the mid-card titles swapping shows again at GRR event.

(RAW) (SD)
Mahal vs Jeff Hardy - U.S. Title

Ladder Match - IC Title
(SD) (SD)
Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins vs Miz vs Balor

WWE probably just used the U.S. Title as a prop to bring Jeff over to Smackdown. Mahal regains U.S. Title at GRR put the U.S. Title on RAW and either Joe or Miz wins the ladder match bringing the IC Title to Smackdown.

Last edited:
I can see the mid-card titles swapping shows again at GRR event.

(RAW) (SD)
Mahal vs Jeff Hardy - U.S. Title

Ladder Match - IC Title
(SD) (SD)
Samoa Joe vs Seth Rollins vs Miz vs Balor

WWE probably just put the U.S. Title as a prop to bring Jeff over to Smackdown. Mahal regains U.S. Title at GRR and either Joe or Miz wins the ladder matter bringing the IC Title to Smackdown.
You make a valid point

If Sasha and bayley work together vs the riott squad and one doesn’t turn on the other, such a waste

Last edited:
Raw got all the jobbers FOH show isn't worth watching besides Sami and KO. Vince trying to force people to root for Roman.

Niggas going to have to cheer Roman or mono

Confused-Jaguars-Fan.gif

like someone said...

you niggas have the WOAT takes smh

Fin is boring as hell, he can't get them over
Balor hasn't had the proper time.to shine but he gets a pretty decent pop when he comes out and the crowd is usually behind him so def think he over in some form.

The Balor/Anderson and Gallows thing was actually heating up and seemed legit expecially since all 3 original Bullet Club members. Turn them heel or tweeners and it would of easily benefited all 3.

With AJ not so much tho it was cool to see them when they first came over to WWE as a unit but Balor Club was about to take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back