Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first mania in a while where the Raw main event is lackluster amongst the undercard. Kurt/Rousey, Charlotte/Asuka, Shinsuke/AJ, Uso/New Day/Bludgeon Bros, etc. are all bigger anticipated matches than the Roman/Brock match.

I may be reaching but the Cena/Taker match might be a bigger draw

I'm tired of this storyline already! You have your most popular superstar in a storyline with the tag team champions and we still don't know who his partner is! It's a waste and Braun should be in the main event!

Man they missed the ball with Ultimate Deletion. They could've did something post Ultimate Deletion where they look for Bray in the Lake of Reincarnation and they can't find him. Or they could've done a post-promo on him defeating Bray and ask him about where Nero came from

How Mickie James talking hard on somebody when Michelle McCool and Leyla used to have her crying in the locker room with the Piggy James comments

Cena almost as bad as The Game with all these shout outs of other people to make his own promo look good

Cena putting on a clinic right now truth be told...I gaurantee about 2/3 of that locker room taking notes bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back