Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think Rey is fine elsewhere. I always loved Rey starting back in WCW but towards his last run I pretty much became over Rey as a full time wrestler. I say get your money elsewhere with a more comfortable lifestyle and do a WWE match once in a while.

tumblr_p3hif616lr1rmv1vdo1_540.png

Behind the scene pics that WWE post are dope

Bray and Roman put on a good match, i was gonna say its a damn shame Bray lost clean without interference from Matt but it is what it is I guess. Can't expect an unclean finish all the time.

In all honesty I feel bad fa Cedric Alexander.... Enzo was sick Tha one week... Enzo was fired before Tha rumble.. Now there is a 16 man tournament gotta feeling that Roderick strong gets Tha championship

In all honesty I feel bad fa Cedric Alexander.... Enzo was sick Tha one week... Enzo was fired before Tha rumble.. Now there is a 16 man tournament gotta feeling that Roderick strong gets Tha championship

Which is bullshit

Cedric actually lost weight to be a Cruiser

But for real Cedric and Finn Balor the same fucking dude with one BIG ass difference tho...

Which is bullshit

But for real Cedric and Finn Balor the same fucking dude with one BIG ass difference tho...

Which is bullshit

Go head and play Tha race card Johnnie Cochran lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back