Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Raw/Smackdown Live/NXT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t have a problem with Roman but if they are gonna do Lesnar vs Reigns....AGAIN to the 3rd power (shit), why didn’t you just flip the damn title at WM or GRR?!

Ditto. Roman hasn’t been a world champ in 2 years but he had 2 chances. Who’s next?

Kurt acting like Sasha and Bayley fighting is dangerous. this is some terrible writing

How he threatening to send one of them to SD for the same shit that the rest of the roster does? Braun been destroying niggas yet hes never mentioned sending him or his victims to smackdown

Makes no sense.

yal know Dolph only being pushed cause his contract expiring right?

Swear if i was him i'd leave. Go reinvent myself down in New Japan or Lucha Underground.

Pretty sure he signed a new contract already.

In the last couple of weeks? cause I know there was a rumor a while back that he had resigned but he said in an interview that he didnt. Then a few weeks ago there was an article saying that the reason for this push was because he hadn't actually signed back

I'm thinking Seth wins the triple threat, Lashley costs Roman the match next week and they rematch at Summerslam, Seth takes the title from Brock.

That's my prediction

I wouldnt be mad at that either

Rollins was rumored for a push anyways so I could see that happenin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back