The Official Plant Thread (Indoor/Outdoor) 🪴

Oh so you wanna compete?!
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Judy Winslow
This is a gardenia that died and I replanted it and moved it to my backyard. It was literally a stick about two weeks ago. I got it to bloom but it died cause I ain’t been watering it right.

85A9E1B9-299D-44B5-975A-E7A235FD147C.jpeg

9BD0241D-7902-481F-BBEE-119FFE4FA909.jpeg

this bad boy was about three big ass leaves when I planted it. This bad boy jumping like crazy. I’m gonna dig those caladiums up because they don’t do too well in sun. I need to move them next to the ones I have in the shade. They are doing great over there.

I planted a rose bush and crepe myrtle. They bloomed too. I’m not going back out there.

I'ma get my money tree maybe this weekend

The husband put my baby Jasper in a spot that he didn’t like 😢 Argued me down that he just needed to adjust to the new space. His leaves started falling and turning brown. I’ve been clipping away at the brown spots hoping it’ll help with regrowth. Any advice???

• Ether
Reactions: Scandalust313
The husband put my baby Jasper in a spot that he didn’t like 😢 Argued me down that he just needed to adjust to the new space. His leaves started falling and turning brown. I’ve been clipping away at the brown spots hoping it’ll help with regrowth. Any advice???

Try giving him a little sugar water to see if that helps...

• Love
Reactions: Baldheadlogic