Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dos wit the..
chicken-foot-henrik-lehnerer.jpg

Y'all ain't right.

Now when I show my wine tasting menu I get with dinner...I'm stuntin.
But when I just want a nigga drink I got poor taste.

F u ap.
Hate you niggas....Lol
Ain't nothing safe no more

Why we gotta go there?
If you tell me who on this site forced you to post those pictures as they were, I'll give you my account

Choices... We all make them

You made yours, we made fun of you

Deal with it kneegrow

20200502_170322.jpg

Looks like we got a visitor in my backyard.

I'm about to slide these bills under my shed, since it wanna make a home there. Damn that...it gotta chip in on the light bill or part of the mortgage. Critters don't live free around here.

#ThumperBetterPullItsOwnWeight

#MortgageDueThe20th

#INeedDatGroceryMoneyCuz

About a year ago while getting ready for work, I was washing my face and shaving while the bathroom window was up. It was morning time but still dark. While shaving i seen two glowing eyes staring at me. I thought it was a demon yo. As I got closer to see what it was, it was a stray cat sitting on top of my barbecue. I shooed it away. It kept coming back every morning to see what I'm doing.

I'm not a cat person at all but this one caught my attention. So I started to feed him little by little. I warmed up to him and started to let him in my house. I eventually took him to the vet and got him neutered. We became good friends.

I named him Gully because i use to watch him smack and body slam other cats.
Sometimes I be slap boxing with him.

Tread lightly or catch these paws son

0ab8c13881fda64fc90c01ece561c14c563d1fd1.jpg

Skip skip skippity paps

Word

About a year ago while getting ready for work, I was washing my face and shaving while the bathroom window was up. It was morning time but still dark. While shaving i seen two glowing eyes staring at me. I thought it was a demon yo. As I got closer to see what it was, it was a stray cat sitting on top of my barbecue. I shooed it away. It kept coming back every morning to see what I'm doing.

I'm not a cat person at all but this one caught my attention. So I started to feed him little by little. I warmed up to him and started to let him in my house. I eventually took him to the vet and got him neutered. We became good friends.

I named him Gully because i use to watch him smack and body slam other cats.
Sometimes I be slap boxing with him.

Tread lightly or catch these paws son

0ab8c13881fda64fc90c01ece561c14c563d1fd1.jpg

Skip skip skippity paps

Word
Its yoooo gottttti
yo-gotti-sits-atop-his-aventador-in-a-marcelo-burlon-hoodie-amiri-jeans-and-valentino-sneakers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back