Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...

I'm sleep.

The boy comes in my room and starts trying to do submission moves on me in my sleep....

The girl peeps game... Grabs the championship belt and cracks the boy in the head.... He turns around...I throw him in an arm bar...

Wife sees her baby boy in distress and leg drops me (which are devastating)

Baby girl climbs up on the dresser and Kairi Sane elbow drops her from the top rope...

I love this family

FB_IMG_1577543254658.jpg

So...

I'm sleep.

The boy comes in my room and starts trying to do submission moves on me in my sleep....

The girl peeps game... Grabs the championship belt and cracks the boy in the head.... He turns around...I throw him in an arm bar...

Baby girl climbs up on the dresser and Kairi Sane elbow drops her from the top rope...

I love this family

View attachment 206505
This sounds fun as hell.

So...

I'm sleep.

I love this family

View attachment 206505
Dem ya kids forreal lol

Dem ya kids forreal lol
The girl the savage one... She will literally jump off of anything.

We be losing track of her in the fights... Then next thing this little body flying through the air

mQeCbA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back