COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
img190902-133407f-jpg.172574

img190902-133151f-jpg.172573

giphy.gifp

My nigga.

my nigga is a whole Carnival Cruise commercial

rip to homie on the elevator....i've tapped out plenty nights but always left on my feet

i hope ya'll put him on injury reserved/questionable for the next trip
Lmaooo I don't know them folks, we was just kickin it. Dude on the right allegedly hit his girl(not pictured) a couple days before, had shorty actin a fool lmao I guess they made up. Dude passed out was gay af weighed about 98 lbs trynna drink with the grown folks, fail. Big titties......

Damn it look like u had a good time tho even tho u were wit randoms n shit @ATLien i thought those were your peoples

did the scumbag make an appearance?

i been trying to cruise for like the last 3 years but niggas always backing out n shit i might have to go on my own and find some randoms to kick it w/ too.

Damn it look like u had a good time tho even tho u were wit randoms n shit @ATLien i thought those were your peoples

did the scumbag make an appearance?

i been trying to cruise for like the last 3 years but niggas always backing out n shit i might have to go on my own and find some randoms to kick it w/ too.

IMG_20190906_2304266.jpg
Dubbz my man, I'm retired from Scumbag stories on the internet's. long story short, that shit caught up to me and got me fucked up lol and before y'all run with that no I didn't get my ass whooped or nothin lmao

But yea if u got to cruise by yourself I'd say go for it. There was like 3500 ppl on that joint, the interaction game was crazy. Met hella ppl.

View attachment 172802
Dubbz my man, I'm retired from Scumbag stories on the internet's. long story short, that shit caught up to me and got me fucked up lol and before y'all run with that no I didn't get my ass whooped or nothin lmao

But yea if u got to cruise by yourself I'd say go for it. There was like 3500 ppl on that joint, the interaction game was crazy. Met hella ppl.

yea bruh I remember u telling me that shit, just thought i'd ask. I see its snowing behind you tho

View attachment 172802

So....you wont share the story huh?

Reactions: onetoughmiracle
View attachment 172802

Ahhh welcome back Stew

Wouldn't be a real sighting if you wasn't surrounded by Becky's

Them 10's turnt to 5 when the lights hit them tho

Status
Not open for further replies.