Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DOS_patos what should I invest in b?
Depends on alot of factors like your background, location, skillset, if it's legal(jk), your level of patience.
Whole bunches things.
I don't look at it like I'm just going to tell you and you do it. I help with finding something you can sustain on your own that you are knowledgeable in. It's an easier that way for you to grow uninterrupted.

Depends on alot of factors like your background, location, skillset, if it's legal(jk), your level of patience.
Whole bunches things.
I don't look at it like I'm just going to tell you and you do it. I help with finding something you can sustain on your own that you are knowledgeable in. It's an easier that way for you to grow uninterrupted.

I was just joking b... I got invested money already

I was just joking b... I got invested money already
Ok.
Cool.
Let me know when ready for the big dogs.

Im cooking some that what posted can be made in a day if it all goes well.
And other shit I'm working slowly.
I'm full of ideas and some shit.

Real talk

Ok.
Cool.
Let me know when ready for the big dogs.

Im cooking some that what posted can be made in a day if it all goes well.
And other shit I'm working slowly.
I'm full of ideas and some shit.

Real talk
I'm usually not a flashy guy but... but... the quarter has been good to a nigga. Gotta teach some people bout 401ks

Some women drivers dont respect truckers yo. Or they are totally unaware of the damage we can cause. They think they can cut me off and maneuver around me casually. They gon learn hard way when I clip they fucking mirror

Some women drivers dont respect truckers yo. Or they are totally unaware of the damage we can cause. They think they can cut me off and maneuver around me casually. They gon learn hard way when I clip they fucking mirror
That be them white chicks.

They think having a pussy allows them skills behind the wheel and in front of the dick.

Decided to make a detour on my Sunday Lake Shore bike ride....this nigga Kanye packed this shit out quick....every news outlet is here and like half the police department and the hypebeasts and dickriding CACs

Idk how to post vids on ABW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back