Not open for further replies.
@AP21
@1/2
@silverfoxx
@400Degreez @Knock_Twice @Kandy

Getting to that time of the year

xqlylk.jpg

Reactions: 1/2
My mom makes quilts in her retired life and she just finished a Carolina Panthers quilt for my son (that lil nigga has trash taste in teams but I let him make his own decisions lol)

2FF7C2C0-FA8C-49B0-8A50-4C3B95913878.png

Here’s a couple more she did a few years ago...a Prince/Purple Rain 1 and 1 where she took tha hand print and drawing of each of her 5 grand kids at tha time and made a quilt wit their pics, names and ages...

B8F1363A-80BA-41D6-80EC-FECAA5F2A9A1.jpeg

016F403E-E4FB-4240-9EC4-54971B40A095.jpeg

Tha palm prints are brothers and sisters then my son by himself

All you southern migrum sound the same to me...
Nah New Orleans accent is very distinct. I don’t sound anything like that but you’re not the first to say I sound like them either. I’m country as hell, yes. I even have people from Houston ask me where I’m from. Some chick said I sound like I’m from the backwoods.

Nah New Orleans accent is very distinct. I don’t sound anything like that but you’re not the first to say I sound like them either. I’m country as hell, yes. I even have people from Houston ask me where I’m from. Some chick said I sound like I’m from the backwoods.

I told you that wheb i first heard your voic.e in the OG post your voice thread.

I got family in Baton Rouge and NOLA. You do kind of souund like them to me. Dont know anyone from Houston to compare to tho.

I told you that wheb i first heard your voic.e in the OG post your voice thread.

I got family in Baton Rouge and NOLA. You do kind of souund like them to me. Dont know anyone from Houston to compare to tho.
man shutcho ass up

they dont sound anything alike

hell, i dont sound like nobody from NOLA and im 60 miles up the highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back