Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
my sweetie ran into lala at fashion week yesterday in paris

4610388b-e96b-47be-a117-bc5038772e33-original.jpg

gelled up and dripped out

Fam, you gotta hit some of the local spots for good Mexican food. Not the "upscale" shits either, eat where the Mexican folks eatin.

Also, if you like the mountians, Check out White Tank, South Mountain, and Sierra Estrella. I used to live in the Sierra Estrella foothills out in Goodyear on the west side. Used to drive by Phoenix International Raceway every morning on the way to the office.

sierra_estrella_park.jpg

sierra_estrella_.jpg

Also check out the Papagos

[007501].jpg

^^^ Again, I used to pass through there every day on the way to work.

Fam, you gotta hit some of the local spots for good Mexican food. Not the "upscale" shits either, eat where the Mexican folks eatin.

Also, if you like the mountians, Check out White Tank, South Mountain, and Sierra Estrella. I used to live in the Sierra Estrella foothills out in Goodyear on the west side. Used to drive by Phoenix International Raceway every morning on the way to the office.

View attachment 116542

View attachment 116543

Also check out the Papagos

View attachment 116548

^^^ Again, I used to pass through there every day on the way to work.
When I want Mexican I hit the Mexican ran taco truck around the corner from my job.

Glad I know how you look
Lmao
U got some nerve
You slanging that word man's butt around so loosely starting to think that's what u like... and seeing what u look like now
Ehhh...i can see why
Have a good one lazy eye

Glad I know how you look
Lmao
U got some nerve
You slanging that word man's butt around so loosely starting to think that's what u like... and seeing what u look like now
Ehhh...i can see why
Have a good one lazy eye

Ok mans butt. I'll entertain you for a bit so what else you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back