Boogie Down Productions first album cover.jpg

Just-Ice first album cover.jpg

LL Radio cover.jpg

northern lights was on my bucket list take the hate as compliment
Lol my bad
I went to Canada.. didn't see them
Went to Alaska..to an actual spot in the middle of nowhere.. didn't see them

Finally....seen them
When I tell you it's the most amazing thing.. she (as the locals call them) was dancing thru the sky
Hope you get the opportunity to see them

Yes! It's hit and miss

One of the most amazing things I have ever experienced View attachment 109510

Me and the homie saw the Northern Lights walking back to the crib from campus once around '94. The area our apartment was in was boondock-ish so it was dark as fuck out. We crossed the tracks and happened to look up and the sky was lit up blue and green. We stood there for about 15 minutes just staring at the shit.

I used to see it driving to Bay City late nights from Saginaw too. There are some parts of the drive that's in the middle of nowhere and dead black. You'll be hard pressed to see more stars in the sky in your life, but when the lights are active you can see it plain as day.

Me and the homie saw the Northern Lights walking back to the crib from campus once around '94. The area our apartment was in was boondock-ish so it was dark as fuck out. We crossed the tracks and happened to look up and the sky was lit up blue and green. We stood there for about 15 minutes just staring at the shit.

I used to see it driving to Bay City late nights from Saginaw too. There are some parts of the drive that's in the middle of nowhere and dead black. You'll be hard pressed to see more stars in the sky in your life, but when the lights are active you can see it plain as day.

Most amazing thing I have ever seen
They literally dance thru the sky

Teachers want you to prove your answers. I know because we drill it in our students heads all the time.

I teach my son at home as well and well, this how he’s proved his answer. He got it right too.
2E9BF18D-FF1D-409B-8E9B-F92801069A51.jpeg

you edited that and still ended up with posting something about his man parts fam?

really?

ByWU-kNCIAAk_UV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back