COMMUNITY The Official Picture Thread (NonVIP) 2017-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DIDNT TAKE A PIC TODAY, WHY AM IN TROUBLE? I JUST GOT A JOB AND CELEBRATING...IM SORRY the neighbors are arguing so i might have hit control and paste, i was enjoying the sun shine but i made eye contact so now im just posting to pretend like i have a life

I DIDNT TAKE A PIC TODAY, WHY AM IN TROUBLE? I JUST GOT A JOB AND CELEBRATING...IM SORRY the neighbors are arguing so i might have hit control and paste, i was enjoying the sun shine but i made eye contact so now im just posting to pretend like i have a life

This ain't it chief

i just want to clariffy am I am int trouble i rleapsed and fucked up i was in my corner minding my own business

I'ma see if we can add a translator to the ABW store

boy idk wtf you saying

NERD ALERT!!!

20181203_235742.jpg

Been wanting to get my hands on this for the longest. Finally came in.

This shyt is funny af.

cool but what the fuck is Trill League?

did they pay Pimps family for that?

what about Mel and Turk?

Idk anything lol

I just found it funny you mentioned Pimp is all

because........?

I know you know where the word comes from, even if you dont know its also a record label.

This is no different then me making a roc nation message board or def jam cereal.

No hate on the artist or whatever, its cool.....just kinda fucked up if its being sold.

because........?

I know you know where the word comes from, even if you dont know its also a record label.

This is no different then me making a roc nation message board or def jam cereal.

No hate on the artist or whatever, its cool.....just kinda fucked up if its being sold.

dont assume ANYTHING on this site fam

trust me

because........?

Did he trademark it?

Did he trademark it?

I dont think so.....he trademarked a few phrases, but not that

im pretty sure he did a deal w/ the Trill Ent heads for the name tho....thats why he presented Boosie and Webbies first album on the label

that shit might be done as far as a label tho.....them niggas was fighting charges left and right and their producer left

Reactions: AP2.5
Status
Not open for further replies.